October 2, 2004

Throw your life in a box

...Or a few hundred of them. Well, ok, we haven't packed that many boxes yet, but oy, with the packing already. I've only done 5 boxes, but I'm tired of it. I do like, though, getting rid of tons of stuff that should have been binned long ago. But does this mean we should move every few years just to do a proper spring clean of the house?

In completely seperate news, I've received my absentee ballot. Ooh, such power in my hands! I think. Hrm. Anyway, I found that Nader is on my ballot, even though I had just found out that he has been disqualified from the Oregon ballot because he didn't submit enough valid signatures. Does that make mine then a special limited edition that could be worth thousands someday? Um, yeah, probably as likely as Nader winning...