August 2, 2005

How are we suppose to live?!

I mentioned just last week that, amazingly, Google was back at my work, after being forbidden for about 3 months or something. Well, they killed it again. I think they were trying to fix something about it over the weekend and they good and properly killed it this time. Nothing about Google nor anything Google-related works. The old go-around I used to use is a no-go, so I'm reduced to using Yahoo. But what's almost way, way worse is that since Blogger is part of Google, I can't go to any blogs on it. Some of my old stalwart procrastination sites at work are on Blogger, so I keep trying to go to a site and then remembering I can't. I can't post to my own site if I wanted to. And the lousy "global" IT says nothing, no email to say "sorry, we're working on that problem"... Fucking worthless.