March 7, 2009

Continuing the weak photo taking

Last Sunday I got roped into going on a 14k walk from Gouda to Oudewater. I had hoped to take a bunch of photos that I could post, but a combination of gray weather and a rather bland walk, first along a road, and then through fields, resulted in a whole 3 photos being taken, one of which is really boring, so I'm not posting it. But here are the two ok ones, taken when we were still in the center of Gouda.





Here's a photo someone else in the group took during the walk through the fields. Yeah, it was like that for about half the walk. It was only occasionally broken up by coming to a gate and having to walk on some boards out over the water to get around it, so then there was at least some vague threat of someone falling in the water, but that was about all.

I really need to get somewhere with some sun and scenery so I can get some better photos taken. Though, I do still have a bazillion photos from Australia to put online.