October 31, 2004

Two weeks to go!

Whfumph! And just like that it's only two weeks until O and I head to sunny Jamaica for our holiday. Such good timing, since autumn is raging on hardcore here. And daylight savings time is about to end in a couple of hours. =(

In preparation for going to Jamaica, I bought prescription sunglasses today. Well, I get them in a couple of weeks, i.e., perhaps the day before we leave, heh. It's the first time I've had prescription sunglasses, and I haven't worn any sunglasses at all for a few years now, so it will be kinda weird. But they say the sun is very strong in the Caribbean, so I want to be prepared.

Happy Halloween to anyone reading this. I really miss all the Halloween stuff that goes on in the US; you can't even find a proper pumpkin here to carve, though Halloween parties are becoming more common, so maybe I should make more of an effort. Maybe O and I could watch a creepy movie...