December 19, 2004

Bastards

As an update to my story on the evil SpecSavers people, I still have not received the 45 euros they promised me as a refund for not getting me my sunglasses in time for my holiday. Unfortunately I only just checked my bank account this morning, so I can't march in there until sometime this week, perhaps, depending on how late they are open on weeknights, but it'll have to be in the week since I doubt they are open next Saturday and I think I'll have better things to be doing then. "We sent the request for the money in last Monday..." Yeah fucking right. That's two weeks ago now. The guy said "Well, if you don't get it in your account in a week, come in and I'll give you cash out of the register." I'll probably go in and they'll find they don't have 45 euros in the register, or something similarly lame. What a headache.