September 12, 2005

I've returned

Late last night we arrived back in Amsterdam after a week in the Algarve area of Portugal. It felt like a long week, which I suppose is good. I could have done with a day or two less. And no, that has nothing to do with the fact that I was vacationing with my in-laws. =P

I return with a nice tan and re-energized after having a lot of sun and relaxation. More details of the trip will follow; I wanted to write about it today, but I didn't get up until 11:45 and then was catching up on email, and I've been in a bit of a haze all day, so it'll have to wait. The photos will come at some point when O's done editing them. I took quite a few as well this time because I lugged our G3 along, mostly with the intent to use it to take little videos, but then once we were there I was like, "hey, I can take photos too, I was interested in photography before O was afterall." Mine may not be as good in general, but some came out pretty good. And I'm not sure where to put some of the videos I took. I might post them and have the file available for awhile and take them down in a month or so.