August 11, 2006

Expat interview

A few weeks ago I got an email from a woman with a site called Expat Interviews, which is pretty self-explanatory. She has inside info from people of all different nationalities who have moved to countries all over the world. The people discuss the good things and bad things about the country they moved to, weird customs, how they found a job, how expensive it is there, etc etc. Anyway, she was asking if I would like to participate, so I did. The other day my interview went up. I think I manage to keep my moaning about the Dutch to a minimum. Well, I didn't want to go on forever about fighting people to get on trains and the lack of customer service and... well, I could go on here, but we foreigners complain enough I suppose. Which, as O likes to point out, makes me more Dutch than anything.