November 18, 2006

Tonight

I'm on my own because O is in town following around Two Gallants and taking photos of them. I guess it's his first project he's snagged using a bit of leverage from the Canon thing. The whole plan was a bit vague, just document them doing their pre-show stuff and then take photos at the show tonight, but I think it's going well (well, judging from O saying "it's going well" in a text message). I'll meet up with him later when I head into town for the show.

I'm starting to get some photos up now on flickr, nothing very exciting yet, but I put up some of the better photos I took recently. I still haven't taken photos out of the house, which might be part of the reason I don't have much that's exciting. If nothing else, I know I should have some photos in early December because I'm going to Dusseldorf for the Christmas market.