October 1, 2006

Between trips

So, we are home for a very brief moment before setting off tomorrow for the US. We got back from London yesterday afternoon. London was awesome, we met tons of great people and had a fun time in the midst of the madness. It sad that it's all over now, but it was an interesting experience. O should be posting some photos from it once he's allowed to talk about it.

I'm looking forward to going to the US, though I'm kind of eager to get the Portland part of the trip over with. I wish I didn't have the obligation to see my family much, heh, I have so much else planned and we won't have much time to just enjoy things this time around. Yesterday I found out that the Decemberists are doing a signing at a record store in Portland on the 6th and we're free then, so we do get to see them at least, even if it's not for an actual show. Hopefully they remember O from the May Amsterdam show and he can try to get the photos he wasn't able to get then (he missed Nate and Colin). I am looking forward to my friend's wedding, I think it will be good. And then I'm looking forward to our road trip down to San Francisco and being able to do our own thing down there and see a wonderful city. Til my return...