February 17, 2005

REM Rotterdam photos

After seeing REM play the Ahoy in Rotterdam, I searched about for any photos of the show. I came across some good ones, so I wanted to gather together the links here.

First some more professional ones, from the site for Mojo, the concert organizer: http://www.mojo.nl/concertphotos/concertphotos.asp?cphid=44. The third photo is just awesome.

Then there are some photos taken by audience members on this Dutch REM forum. I really like the one a few posts down from old man. I had forgotten that Michael left piggy-backed on Peter.

Here is another forum with some photos posted. There's only photos on page 3 and 4. This photo gives an idea of the set. We're down there somewhere in front of Mike!

And a couple of photos, and the setlist, on the official REM site.