September 24, 2006

This week

Later this week, from Thursday to Saturday, O and I will be taking a short trip to London. Some of you can probably guess why we'll be in London, so it'll be an insane trip, but very exciting. A quite stressful week overall coming up because we return from London on Saturday morning and then leave for the US on Monday morning. Not the best timing, but at least we have the Sunday in between there. It means though that I only have 3 days at work this week and a few things to do and prepare before I go, plus I'm trying to think out two different trips in my mind, and I'm a bit on edge, let's say, and easily frazzled, like when my doctor didn't fax over my prescription to the pharmacy after I called on Friday, so there were no pills to pick up on Saturday, I'm just unduly stressed by the fact that I have to call him again Monday and then go to the pharmacy again, blahblahblah, instead of just having that thing taken care of.

To add to the worries, I'm now coming down with a cold. I'm not surprised, last week for 2-3 days I had this weird feeling in my throat and chest, not the normal sore throat I get before a cold, but an annoying, tight feeling that felt like I might be getting some bad chest infection. Finally yesterday I could feel it turning into a cold, and I feel more sick today. I'm really just glad to get sick now rather than right before we need to go to London, I just hope I make it into work since I'll already only be there 3 days this week. And I hope O doesn't catch it since he needs to be in good shape for London.