February 19, 2006

Foursome

Laura tagged me with a meme awhile ago, and then I couldn't be bothered to reply. Suddenly, late on a Saturday night, I felt like answering.

Four Jobs I've Had
- Packing up holly branches at a holly farm before Christmas time
- Working in a cafe at a zoo
- Crappy admin stuff for a health insurance company, but I did get to peek at people's insurance claims
- Worked at an Odeon Cinema (which is now closed) in England

Four Movies I Could Watch Over And Over
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- So I Married an Axe Murderer
- Aladdin

Four Places I Have Lived
- Beavercreek, Oregon
- Salem, Oregon
- Nottingham, England
- Amsterdam

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
- Lost
- 24
- Gilmore Girls
- Six Feet Under

Four Places I've Been On Holiday
- Greece
- Chicago
- Budapest
- Jamaica

Four Blogs I Visit Daily
(mostly Portland, or formerly Portland, based blogs. I like to live in denial.)
- Oh Dog
- Welcome to Blog
- Little Lost Robot
- on-no.net

Four Albums I Love
- The Decemberists - Picaresque
- Sleater-Kinney - The Woods
- Elliott Smith - Either/Or
- Neutral Milk Hotel - In an Aeroplane over the Sea

Four Places I'd Rather Be
- Southern Europe
- Oregon
- Australia
- With some old friends

Four Vehicles I've Owned
- Um, only had one, a 1981 Mazda GLC
- Oh, I guess I do have a bike now. Knock on wood, it's my first bike here, and it's not been stolen yet.

Four Others to have a Foursome with... (though I doubt they'll join)
- O
- Elton
- Steven
- um... I'm afraid my blog circle is fairly small, so 3 will do.
or rather these are the four people who should DO IT TOO.