June 6, 2008

Back from Mallorca

I had a brilliant time in Mallorca and it did well in strengthening even more my love for Spain. I got my fill of mountains (well, can you really get tired of mountains?), driving around hairpin turns, and tapas. I could have done with more time at the beach, but because of the mountains dropping down to the sea, there aren't so many beaches, or they're hard to get to, or they're overcrowded. But I had one lovely afternoon at a quiet, beautiful beach and I have a bit of sunburn still on my left arm as a souvenir. I hope to write about the trip more soon, and photos will come... eventually, heh. I took so many in just a few days, plus I want to really start on editing my Australia photos, so it may be awhile.

I got home late last night and found all sorts of happy mail waiting for me. Three CDs I'd ordered had arrived, as well as the tickets for Rock Werchter. Also I got a letter confirming the tax refund I get, which is nearly a full month's pay, so I should get that soon. Sweet...

So apparently on Monday there was a big thunderstorm?! It's too bad I missed it, though I'm sure I was happy where I was. =)