April 30, 2007

Photos

I've just uploaded a bunch of random photos to Flickr, you can check them out starting here. There's a few photos I took on April 15 when it was really hot. The park across from our house was very busy and I had a wander through there.

We didn't do much this Queen's Day, but that's ok. The weather was pretty damn nice though and we had a late lunch outside. This weekend was just really busy, so we slept in and caught up on things at home.

Saturday I had lunch with my friend Brenda, a really nice, relaxing time. Plus it gave her a chance to go out without her two kids with her. In the evening O and I went to the house of a co-worker of mine in Hoofddorp and some other co-workers came and we had a barbeque. Yum, lots of food, and we sat out in the backyard til 11. Hard to remember sometimes that it's only April.

Yesterday we went to a birthday party for Erika and we met a lot of great people, got to see Coco, and everyone enjoyed cocktails made by Karl. Plus it was another beautiful day. I don't really want the weekend to end, but it is now less than 2 weeks until I go to the US!