September 25, 2008

Well, crap

My mp3 player decided mid-song to shut down and when I turned it back on, it decided to format itself, so all my songs were erased. Arg. I suppose I should be happy that it seems to be working fine, I just need to put the mp3s back on it. I could really use some music now though.

In other things-I-don't-want-to-deal-with news, the problem of moisture in my apartment is now something I can't ignore. I mostly was waiting until after I got back from the US to deal with it, which was perhaps not the best idea since 2 weeks of being closed up didn't help matters. But I've looked online for advice and I will see if following some of the tips to reduce moisture in the room will help. I'll also buy a space heater this weekend, since keeping the air warm means keeping it drier as well (though it's such a pain to heat my room, I was planning already in the spring to buy a space heater for this winter anyway). I hope these small things work, though I'll get a dehumidifier if they don't.